By Ashley Devonish | Category: Moneywi$e, Products, Surprize Me!, The Journey of Motherhood | Posted Friday, November 29, 2013
Check us out on Instagram for super deals!
User name: mom4lifecom
By Ashley Devonish | Category: Moneywi$e, Products, Surprize Me!, The Journey of Motherhood | Posted Thursday, November 28, 2013
I hope everyone has a wonderful day filed with family and friends. Don’t forget to take time to acknowledge what you are thankful for.
AND in the spirit of giving…..we are giving you 10% off your entire order tomorrow thru Monday. Even on already reduced prices! Check us out on Instagram for deal specials. user name: mom4lifecom
Use code: CYBER
code valid from 11/29-12/2
By Ashley Devonish | Category: Mondays with Dom, Surprize Me!, The Journey of Motherhood | Posted Monday, November 25, 2013
Good Morning! Happy Monday! Me and little man are in the backyard playing around enjoying the nice weather!
Enjoy your week!
By Ashley Devonish | Category: Favorite Lists, Products, Surprize Me!, The Journey of Motherhood | Posted Friday, November 22, 2013
I wanted to come up with a list of great toddler (and even newborn) stocking stuffer ideas. It is kind of hard when you have a little one who doesnt understand Christmas. They dont know who Santa is, they don’t have any idea why you are putting up decorations and a tree. So at least with stocking stuffers, they can get a little holiday cheer. Everyone likes gifts!
1. Banana Brush Toothbrush – $7.99
2. Gigi’s lace tights – $10.00
3. Wubbanub – $13.95
4. Twinkle Baby Dolls – $19.50
5. Noah’s ABC Stacking Blocks – $15.99
6. Raz-Berry Teether by Razbaby - $5.56 on sale
7. Babylegs – $12.00
8. Francie Pants Undergarments For Girls – $8.25 on sale
9. AllyZabba Blankets – $29.95
10. Ah Goo Baby Plush Pad (has memory foam in it!) – $37.50
Hope you like these ideas and come browse the store!
By Ashley Devonish | Category: Favorite Lists, Surprize Me!, The Journey of Motherhood | Posted Wednesday, November 20, 2013
It got me thinking about all the other fun stuff I want to do this year so I’ve put together a Holiday To Do Wish List.
Who is going to join me???
20. Pay for someones drink behind me in the Starbucks drive thru line.
19. Make truly homemade cookies. My all time favorite is oatmeal chocolate chip.
18. Use a strand of Christmas lights in a random place in my house. Maybe fill up a vase with lights or frame a doorway.
17. Find out how to place Poinsettias around the house without them looking out of place!
16. Drink hot chocolate (or a latte) and drive around looking at Christmas lights
15. Watch at least three Christmas movies. I am thinking maybe Christmas Story, Four Christmas’ (so funny, I love Vince Vaughn), and Elf. Oh but I can’t leave out Home Alone! Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal.
14. Host a cocktail holiday party at my house. I have always wanted to host a super fancy cocktail party. I just imagine that great photos would come from it.
13. Make holiday treats for my neighbors and friends. I am thinking either cinnamon sugar nuts or chocolate dipped pretzels.
12. Make spiked eggnog. My husband makes this and its divine.
11. Wear festive pajamas and drink coffee while Dominic watches Christmas cartoons.
10. Wrap all presents in the same wrapping paper and make every effort to tie cute bows on them
9. Hang a mistletoe in my house
8. Take holiday pictures with my son and husband
7. Wear red lipstick at least once a week until Christmas. One of my favs is MAC Russian Red.
6. Have all of our family Christmas cards mailed out right after Thanksgiving. I already ordered them!
5. Buy new stockings for our mantel (aka our floating shelf since we don’t have a fireplace mantel) I saw some at West Elm that were screaming for me to buy them.
4. Donate toys and clothes to local charities.
3. Make an effort to change all of the candles and hand soaps in my house to festive scents.
2. Sneak outside with my husband and enjoy a fire in our backyard. We have a portable fire pit. I would love to snuggle up with him on a cold night by fireside. Drinks in hand!
1. Make sure everyone in my life knows how much I love and appreciate them!